PS American Express Benefit Terms and Conditions
THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY TO ALL PERSONS USING PS, VISITORS AND GUESTS. ENTRY UPON THE PREMISES OF PS CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
PS, The Private Suite LAX, American Express and all logos, marks, and trade usage are protected by copyright and trademark laws of the United States. Any unauthorized use is strictly prohibited. Use of the American Express exclusive space at PS LAX is subject to the following terms and conditions. Use of the American Express experience at PS shall constitute your acceptance of these terms.
Membership – American Express Benefit at PS LAX
PS is a private terminal at LAX. The American Express member benefit provides 1) PS membership to the cardholder and 2) exclusive access to the American Express space at PS LAX, subject to these special terms and conditions. In the event of any conflict or disparity between these terms, services, or provisions and those applicable to PS published elsewhere, these provisions shall be controlling for all passengers. For details regarding additional services available with membership, please see our website at reservePS.com/membership. Whenever the term “PS” “we”, “our” or “us” is used herein, it shall refer to PS LAX. “You” and “Your” shall refer to the American Express Member/Passenger.
Membership and use fees apply as indicated in the pricing section below. Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
In the event of airline delay beyond the designated period of Your reservation, PS will make every effort to continue to accommodate Your use of the facility. However, PS reserves the right to relocate the Member to a Shared Lounge or off-site facilities, including airline lounges when necessary. The PS is not responsible for airline delays of any kind.
Access to American Express Exclusive Space
Membership entitles each member access to the American Express exclusive space, and to the benefits described in these policies, subject to the By-Laws of the Club and all of these terms and conditions.
Additional charges may apply to special services not included in the American Express experience.
- Special logistical services.
- All Members and Guests receiving services at LAX may be charged fees for checked luggage in excess of the airline allowance. Members and Guests are expected to make any special arrangements for excess weight or oversized bags directly with the airline carrier in advance of travel. For information on baggage restrictions applicable to the passenger’s airline, please contact the airline directly. PS assumes no liability for any consequences arising from the attempted processing or airline non-acceptance of excess baggage.
- PS assumes no responsibility for any damage or loss arising from use of Internet access.
- The American Express exclusive space is a communal lounge located at PS LAX. PS private suites may be reserved directly with the PS Member Services team.
- The following services are not included with American Express experience but may be purchased directly by the passenger at additional charge:
- Valet parking ($60/vehicle/day)
- Vehicle detailing ($80/vehicle)
- Checked luggage processing ($50/movement)
- Travel amenities
- Individualized BMW transportation (American Express experience passengers may be provided transportation to/from airlines in Sprinters or SUVs with others traveling on the same flight or from same terminal)
Limitations & Membership Rules
- Persons under the age of 16 are not permitted to use or visit the American Express exclusive space. No person under the age of 21 may consume alcohol in, on, or around PS.Violation of this regulation may result in removal from the American Express exclusive space, forfeiture of fees and/or revocation of membership.
- Use of the American Express experience facilities is by reservation only and requires a confirmed airline reservation. Visitors or non-traveling guests are not permitted in the American Express exclusive space.
- All Members are expected to create and maintain a current account with PS in order to book service. Members are solely responsible to provide accurate and complete information and to maintain all personal information current. PS is not responsible for inaccurate or outdated information supplied by Members. All accounts must include a valid credit card which will be kept on file. All charges for Membership, Use Fees, and other Expenses not included in Your airfare/ticket price and approved or requested by You will be charged to Your account.
- Reservations must be completed at least 24-hours in advance of the departing or arriving flight time.
- Reservations requested upon less than 24 hours-notice will be accommodated subject to availability, airline and U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP)/Transportation Security Administration (TSA) regulations, and will incur an additional service fee of 25% of the published member use fee.
- PS facilities must be used in compliance with State and Federal laws at all times. Violation of this rule may result in removal from PS and revocation of membership without refund of any unused fees or dues. Smoking is prohibited in all areas of PS except designated smoking areas. Use of narcotics, drugs, or illegal substances is strictly prohibited.
- Photography, video, and audio recordings, and any other invasive or disruptive behavior is prohibited. Members and others admitted to the American Express exclusive space are responsible to conduct themselves in an appropriate manner and must not approach any other passengers outside the space, or disclose the presence of such passengers to any third party. PS reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to remove individuals from the premises in the event of inappropriate or invasive conduct.
- When using the American Express experience at PS, all baggage must arrive at the facility prior to the time specified by your airline but in any event no later than 120 minutes prior to international flight departure time, and no later than 90 minutes prior to domestic flight departure time. You understand and agree that baggage arriving later than these times might not be accepted or boarded by airlines. In the event lateness prevents successful service, the charges are non-refundable. PS and its parent entities shall not be responsible for any loss, damage, delay, or baggage handling errors caused by regulatory agencies, airlines, baggage handling crews, or others, once baggage leaves possession of Our personnel. Please note: PS personnel do not board aircraft or enter the luggage hold in order to retrieve luggage. Regulations require that we wait until the airline offloads, identifies, and delivers checked baggage. That process is beyond our control and we are not responsible for any delays resulting therefrom.
- Passengers must comply with airline terms and conditions (including any baggage restrictions) at all times.
- PS will not intervene in disputes between any airline and users of the American Express experience, or between TSA, CBP, and passengers using the American Express exclusive space. While at PS facilities, Members and Guests must comply with any direction or instruction given by any PS staff member, Los Angeles World Airports Police Department, LAX, TSA, or CBP officers. Members and Guests must comply with all applicable security, customs and immigration regulations.
- PS reserves the right to charge a American Express member’s account for any damage caused to PS facilities or the American Express space, and for any items that are removed from the facilities without permission.
Special Additional Services
Special or additional services requested by a Member with at least 24 hours’ notice will be accommodated whenever practical and possible. Any costs, charges, or expenses incurred in the delivery of such special additional services will be charged directly to Your account in addition to standard fees and charges. If there are ways we can improve your experience at PS, please let us know.
The American Express Experience at PS LAX Reservation System
- Passengers wishing to receive special services for additional charge or those requiring any special assistance due to disability should contact memberservices@reservePS.com for additional information. Pets or emotional support animals (ESAs) are not permitted in the American Express exclusive space. Members who intend to travel with a pet or ESA should contact PS Member Services to reserve the Private Suite service.
- Members may include non-cardholders on their reservation as long as their guests are traveling on the same flight. Charges for use of the American Express experience at PS are $550 per traveler.
- All passengers using the American Express experience must have a confirmed flight reservation before entering American Express exclusive space and will be asked to provide the confirmation number at the time of entry. All passengers require valid photo identification, a valid credit card, and in the case of international flights, valid passports.
- Reservations must be completed at least 24-hours in advance of the departing or arriving flight time.
- Reservations requested upon less than 24 hours-notice will be accommodated subject to availability, airline and CBP/TSA regulations, and will incur an additional service fee of 25% of the published member use fee.
- Advance booking does not guarantee service. All services at PS are subject to operational capacity and availability.
- Payment of any applicable use fees or extra charges for the American Express experience is due at the time of Your reservation for such services and will be charged to Your account directly. All fees are subject to cancellation policies set forth in these Terms and Conditions. A valid credit card is required to create your account with PS and all charges and fees will be charged directly to that account.
- Prices set forth on the PS website or in any quotation may be changed or withdrawn by PS at any time without prior notice. Such changes will not affect membership fees, services, or reservations that have already been paid. Payment of any applicable use fees for PS is due at the time of reservation and will be charged to Your account directly. All fees are subject to cancellation policies set forth in these Terms and Conditions. A valid credit card is required to create your account with PS LAX and all charges and fees will be charged directly to that account.
- Members utilizing agents or third parties to make reservations shall be deemed to be aware of and accept these terms and conditions (including those pertaining to the provision of personal and travel information). In such cases, the full name(s) of the passenger(s) with confirmed flight reservations must be specified. Any person using an Agent or third party to make reservations with PS shall be deemed to enter into a binding contract that is formed with the agent and the passenger on these terms and conditions
- PS is not obligated to accept any reservation. If a reservation is accepted, a confirmation notice will be sent via email whereupon a binding contract is formed between PS and (i) the individual or company named on the reservation and (ii) (if applicable) the travelling passenger(s), governed by the terms and conditions described herein.
- Cancellation or reservation changes fewer than 48 hours before travel: 80% of fee credited toward future travel
- Cancellation or reservation changes more than 48 hours before travel: 100% of fee credited toward future travel
- Cancellation by Us due to operational needs at any time will result in a full refund of any fees paid in advance to Us.
- Members and Guests using the American Express experience are responsible for monitoring airline schedules and any potential changes to flight times prior to arrival at PS. Current flight information will be available at the American Express exclusive space. Like any passengers, Members and Guests are responsible to ensure that they meet the appropriate passport, Visa, and health requirements, about which PS assumes no responsibility.
- PS reserves the right to cancel bookings for any reason including, without limitation, operational, safety, capacity, or security requirements. In the event of cancellation by PS any fee paid for that use will be refunded. In such instances, PS shall not be responsible for any consequential, indirect, or other damages or loss arising from such cancellation.
- PS accepts no liability for losses, delays or disruptions incurred as a result of:
- incorrect information being supplied to PS by its Members, their delegates and associates, or by airlines;
- acts or omissions of any third party including independent service providers, airlines, security, and border control authorities;
- ground handlers or third party transport arranged by or on behalf of the Member;
- Any loss or delay caused by matters beyond the reasonable control of PS, including but not limited to: riot, civil unrest, strikes, interruption of power, airport orders; or orders of any other civil authority, natural disasters,
- TSA/CBP requirements or orders, security alerts, etc.;
- Flight delays or cancellations, or unannounced gate changes.
- PS shall not be liable to any Member, under any conditions, for any:
- Loss of profits;
- Loss of revenue;
- Loss of use;
- Loss of or corruption to data or information;
- Indirect or consequential loss of any kind.
- Except for gross negligence or willful misconduct by PS or its employees, Our total aggregate liability in contract, tort (including negligence), misrepresentation, restitution or otherwise in connection with the use of the American Express experience shall not exceed the use fee paid by the passenger for access to the American Express exclusive space.
- PS reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time. You are advised to visit reservePS.com regularly to check for updates.