Notice at Point of Collection of Personal Data
The Private Suite LAX, LLC
Last updated: December 2, 2020
The Private Suite LAX, LLC (“Private Suite”, also referred to as “we,” “us,” and “our”) understands the importance of protecting your personal data and information. This notice at point of collection of personal data (“Notice”) describes the types of personal data and information we may collect from you or your authorized representative (including information about you and the members of your party), or that you or your representative may provide when you access our website (“Website”) or use our services. We may change this Notice at any time or from time to time. If we make any material changes to this Notice, we will notify you by posting an announcement on the Website, emailing or texting you, or by other appropriate means of communication. Your continued use of our Website or services after we make changes to this Notice is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the Notice periodically for updates.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
We collect, share, and process personal data and information that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with, a particular consumer or household. The categories and corresponding personal data we may collect from you, share with our business partners and service providers, and process include the following:
- Identity Data or Identifiers including first name, last name, alias, title or other identifier (such as job title), marital status, date of birth, gender, passport number (for international reservations), images, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, IP address, email address, account name, social security number, driver’s license number, or other similar identifiers.
- Contact Data includes billing address, email addresses and telephone numbers.
- Transaction Data includes details about services you have purchased from us or your visits to our premises.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access this Website.
- Profile Data including your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences (including details about your personal likes and dislikes as identified during your visits to our premises), feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data and Internet or other electronic network activity including browsing history, search history and information regarding your interaction with and how you use our Website and advertisements.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
- Categories of personal information described in the California Customer Records Act including name, signature, social security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver’s license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number or any other financial, medical or health insurance information.
- Characteristics of protected classifications including color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and other related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, age.
- Commercial information. Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
- Geolocation data including physical location and movements.
- Sensory data including audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information.
- Education information including education information including, to the extent not publicly available, the consumer’s name, the name of the consumer’s parent or other family members, the address of the consumer or the consumer’s family, personal identifiers (such as social security numbers, student numbers or biometric records), and indirect identifiers (such as the consumer’s date of birth, place of birth and mother’s maiden name).
- Inferences drawn from personal data including inferences drawn from any of the aforementioned types of personal data to create a profile about a consumer reflecting the consumer’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities and aptitudes.
Collectively, the information described above and any other personally identifying information we may collect from you or your representative shall be referred to as “personal data.”
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We use personal data that we collect about you or the members of your party or your devices:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you or members of your party, on the one hand, and us, on the other hand, and provide our services, including any third party services we make available to you or members of your party;
- To carry out feedback and research on our services;
- To notify you or members of your party about changes to our services;
- To register you or members of your party as a new user of our Website or service, or as a new customer;
- To provide our services to you or members of your party and to process related transactions, including to: manage payments, fees and charges, prepare for your visit to our premises, and collect and recover money owed to us;
- To enable you and members of your party to partake in a competition or complete a survey;
- To administer and protect our business and our Website (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting and hosting of data);
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve to you and members of your party;
- To use data analytics to improve our Website, products/services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences; and
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you and members of your party about goods or services that may be of interest to you.
We may also use personal data collected from you or your representative to contact you or members of your party, via your e-mail address or phone numbers, about our services that may be of interest to you. If you or the members of your party do not want us to use your personal data in this way, please do not register to use our services through our Website. If you or members of your party have already received e-mails from us as a result of registering for our services, and you wish to discontinue our services, you may opt-out by sending us an email at privacy@reservePS.com stating your request.